Hisense 65" Class 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV HDR
Shipping is free!
About this item:
- 4K UltraHD: Delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p high definition screen. Along with over 8.3 million pixels, inside you’ll find a powerful full array LED backlight at work creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Bezel-less Design: The R6 is designed with a gorgeous bezel-less design to give you more viewable screen area.
- Works with Google Assistant: Quickly access entertainment and control your TV with a Google Assistant or a device that you already own. With the touch of your remote or ROKU mobile app, or a simple voice command, you can take control of your smart home, turn on and off the TV, change channels, and much more.
- ROKU TV OS: Watch. Stream. Play. Listen. Laugh. Repeat. Kick back and enjoy streaming movies and TV episodes, plus live-streaming news, TV, sports and more, across thousands of free and paid channels. Start streaming your favorite shows. Access your cable box or HDTV antenna. Even fire up your gaming console—all from the simple home screen.
- Dolby Vision™ HDR and HDR10: Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10 transforms your TV into an entertainment powerhouse. The image technology from cinemas, now brought together in the home, provide amazing realism that you'll see, hear, and feel like never before.
- Motion Rate 120: Don’t struggle to keep your eye on the ball—enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate image processing technology, the R6 keeps the thrills coming by making it easy to follow fast-moving action.
- Gaming Mode: Enjoy a better gaming experience. In Game Mode, input lag is significantly improved, so your commands from the controller are virtually instantaneous on the screen.
- DTS® Studio Sound™: DTS Studio Sound creates virtual surround sound for a crisp and immersive audio experience.
- Adjustable Feet Positions: Enjoy more tabletop options for your TV. The R6 is designed with a total of four slots to choose from to insert the TV feet. This allows for more flexibility and space-saving.